Baked Tomatoes with a Twist
Looking for a delicious and easy way to use the remaining tomatoes at the back of your fridge? Want to impress your roommate? Best friend? Significant Other? …but want to make something easy?
I literally made these delicious tomatoes in 15 minutes (with baking time). Below is the recipe. Enjoy.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes depending on your oven
Oven Temp: 425
- Halved tomatoes (quantity is completely up to you!)
- 1 slice of Motz (Mozzarella Cheese 🙂 ) per tomato half
- Oregano or Italian Seasoning if you’d prefer
- Basalmic dressing
- Make sure your tomatoes are washed and halved. Place them on a baking sheet.
- Salt and Pepper your tomato to taste.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 425ºF.
- Add motz slices to each tomato.
- Sprinkle with your seasoning of choice.
- Return to the oven and turn it to broil until your cheese is nice and melty with some pretty brown spots.
- Remove your masterpiece from the oven….drizzle basalmic over the tomatoes and ENJOY!
If you enjoyed this recipe and want more like it, or have some feedback, feel free to leave a comment below! I would love to hear from my viewers. Also, don’t forget to share the recipe if you wish, or to check out my Twitter account and Instagram accounts below. I love you all, thanks for the support!
→ Twitter: cookn4allergies
→ Instagram: cookinwithallergies