No my picture isn’t perfect. No the tomatoes did not stay on the zucchini. But YES these pizzas are the perfect healthy alternative to that pizza we all crave! They can be made vegan friendly with alternative soy cheese and are very simple to put together. Enjoy.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Oven Temp: 400°F
Ingredients: (Single Serving)
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Tomato
- 6 Slices of block mozzarella
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Minced garlic
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400°F
- Clean your zucchini. Cut off both ends and then slice horizontally to produce 2 level surfaces.
- In a small dish combine your olive oil, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
- Spread the olive oil mixture onto each face of the opened zucchini.
- Place 3 slices of mozzarella on each piece of zucchini (I place mine diagonally).
- Cut your tomato into 6-8 equal pieces and split evenly on top of the mozzarella slices.
- Place zucchini into a baking dish (if they aren’t already there). Pop them into the oven. Wait 20 minutes. Enjoy.
If you enjoyed this recipe and want more like it, or have some feedback, feel free to leave a comment below! I would love to hear from my viewers. Also, don’t forget to share the recipe if you wish, or to check out my Twitter account and Instagram accounts below. I love you all, thanks for the support!
→ Twitter: cookn4allergies
→ Instagram: cookinwithallergies