Are you trying to please your picky little eaters? These avocado fries are a great balance of healthy and savory. Enjoy.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 Avocados
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/4 Cups gluten free flour
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Oil to fry in
- Cut your avocados into small strips that resemble fries, place aside.
- Whisk your eggs in a bowl, place aside.
- Combine flour, salt, and pepper in a separate bowl, place aside.
- Pour enough oil into your fry pan to create a 1/4 inch layer and cook until heated.
- While your oil is heating, start coating your avocados.
- Bread your avocados: flour, eggs, flour and place aside.
- Once your oil is heated, you can start frying your avocado fries until the flour is golden brown.
- Let your fries degrease on a plate of papertowels until dried.
- Serve with your dipping sauce of choice, and enjoy 🙂
If you enjoyed this recipe and want more like it, or have some feedback, feel free to leave a comment below! I would love to hear from my viewers. Also, don’t forget to share the recipe if you wish, or to check out my Twitter account and Instagram accounts below. I love you all, thanks for the support!
→ Twitter: cookn4allergies
→ Instagram: cookinwithallergies